Having trouble accessing the registration modules? contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Papers
Research in the field of labor and employment relations are encouraged to be presented in the ILERA Asian Regional Conference
2020. Papers must be aligned with any of the following tracks:
- Track A: Future work patterns due to new technology, changing demographics and climate change
- Track B: Emerging job, pay and performance design – freelance, platform-based and new forms of employment relations
- Track C: Voice and representation in the context of Industry 4.0 and the digital economy
- Track D: Responding to emerging challenges: national and regional experience in labor and employment policy, and skills development
Participants who want to present their original work can submit their abstract through the link above. The conference will utilize easychair.org for the abstract submissions. You need to create an account in order to process your submission.
Please also take note of the following:
- Your abstract shall be subject to evaluation by the ILERA 2020 Programs and Scientific Committee.
- Only accepted abstracts will be presented in the conference. We will notify the corresponding author of the results through the provided email address in the registration.
- Abstracts must be uploaded through the registration module.
- One of the authors must be the registrant, who will be the presenter and/or the corresponding author.
- The abstract must contain:
- Names of the author(s)
- Affiliation of authors
- Title of study
- Abstract (not more than 500 words)
- 3 to 5 keywords
- The conference track (A, B, C or D) you chose for your abstract submission
- Email address of corresponding author
University academics, students, trade unions, civil society organizations, non-government organizations, and members of the private sector from all over the world are encouraged to join us in the conference.
Deadline for submission of abstracts is on July 31, 2019
Attendees and Speakers
Participants can also join the conference as attendees or as panel or plenary speakers. Please click the link below to register.
Deadline of registration for attendees is on December 31, 2019
Panelists and Speakers
Proposals for panel sessions with tentative / confirmed speakers are also welcome. The proponent shall be responsible for the confirmation of the speakers (maximum of 5) for the proposed panel.