10th Asian Regional Congress of the International Labor and Employment Relations Association (ILERA ASIA 2020)
- COVID-19 Situation and ILERA ASIA 2020As with many places around the world, Manila and the entire Luzon island in the Philippines is under enhanced community… Continue reading Mabuhay!
- New Conference ScheduleUpon the recommendation of the local organizing committee and the international advisory committee, the 10th Asian Regional Congress of the… Continue reading Mabuhay!
- Postponement of the 10th Asia ILERA ConferenceIn view of the global public health emergency due to the Novel Coronavirus, the Organizing Committee announces the postponement of the 10th… Continue reading Mabuhay!
- Monitoring of relevant events happening in the Philippines and neighboring countriesDear Participants, The organizing committee is very concerned of the virus outbreak situation in China and neighboring countries, as well… Continue reading Mabuhay!
- Conference Day ItineraryFor the convenience of our participants, the conference day itinerary guide is posted. This outlines the venues that will be… Continue reading Mabuhay!
Welcome to the 10th Asian Regional Congress of the International Labor and Employment Relations Association (ILERA) in Manila. With the advice of the ILERA Executive Committee and in close consultation with employer, worker and government partners as well as affiliated organizations, papers and presentations shall be organized in both plenary and concurrent sessions around the following theme.
Theme: Emerging patterns of work and new forms of employment relations, voice and representation in Asia
- Track A: Future work patterns due to new technology, changing demographics and climate change
- Track B: Emerging job, pay and performance design – freelance, platform-based and new forms of employment relations
- Track C: Worker voice and representation in the context of Industry 4.0 and the digital economy
- Track D: Responding to emerging challenges: national and regional experience in labor and employment policy, and skills development
Schedule (as of December 31, 2019)
|Deadline for registration for paper presenters||15 November 2019|
|Preliminary program||30 December 2019|
|Deadline for papers||31 December 2019|
|Deadline for registration for attendees||15 January 2020|
|Deadline for payment of registration||23 February 2020|
|Final program||01 February 2020|